Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sippy Cups and Underwears

My babies are growing up! I bought Mack these big boy "Undiewears" as he calls them yesterday, and he does not want to take them off. He doesn't even want to wear pants. I let him play outside yeterday without shorts and he kept lifting up his shirt and showing all the older neighborhood kids his "undiewears." He is NOT potty trained and insisted on wearing them to school today, I sent extra clothes and aplogized to his teachers in advance, I am sure they were thrilled. Just call me "Mother of the Year"


And this little girl is about to eat us out of house and home. She has started puffs and loves them! She wants to eat constantly and only gets them in her mouth about half the time, so puffs are everywhere. I found one in her nose yesterday and got to work today and one was stuck on my shirt. I am trying to teach her how to start a sippy cup. We will be done with bottles before you know it.



No comments:

Post a Comment