Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

My kids LOVE their Daddy! If he is in the room they both want to play with him, him to hold them, etc. etc. Mack is a Daddy's boy and Henley is a Daddy's girl and I have just come to except it. Who wouldn't love to have Jim as a Daddy, he is always in a great mood, plays with the kids all the time, let's them get away with most things, spoils them like crazy and is the all around ambassador of FUN, as we call him at home. I swear Jim has a special talent as a Daddy, he can stop either of them from crying better than me, can get them to go to sleep better than I can, they listen to him more and mind him better. All three of us are lucky to have him, he works so hard for our family and then comes home and gives all his time to us, I swear he never has any "me" time unless he sneaks in some golf every now and then which he definitely deserves! Happy Father's Day, Jim/Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment